That's pretty much what we have been doing....well, Taylor and Callie anyway! Every time I set Callie down and leave the room, I re-enter finding Callie having a visitor. Taylor is always laying right next to her! It is funny and cute all at the same time. Taylor may not even be in the same room with her, but she seems to always find the moment she is on the ground and seize the opportunity to lay down also. Here are a few of the moments I have caught...


Callie has gotten so much bigger! She is bright eyed happy most of the time...we are so thankful!
TayTay trying to make it all better....



1 comment:
Those are so sweet. It's great that she lays with her instead of tackling her! They are going to be best freinds! Although I am sure there will be some good fights along the way!
Post a Comment