
I know this is record posting time for me, but I thought I would try to surprise everyone...and don't think it's going to happen again! We had a wonderful and exhausting day yesterday. We started out with the neighborhood parade, which we really enjoy every year. In Taylor's opinion, the best part is the decorating her car and the popsicle at the end!

Later that afternoon, we headed over to the Evans house for grilling out and playing for the kids. We had a great time being with friends and enjoying the day. Taylor sat in a huge pile of mustard while she was eating which is why she is without shorts for the pictures. I promise, I usually put bottoms on her!

Taylor with her friends, Campbell and Carter.

All the kids...
We finished out the evening at our house playing in the cul-de-sac with the Latta's. We introduced sparklers to the girls and watched fireworks on the back porch. It was a great day! Taylor was so dirty by this last picture, bathtime was a must! Thanks to all of our friends for helping make it a great day!



2 comments:
Great pictures!! It was good seeing you guys today in Franklin!
Thanks for the posts- the pictures are too cute.
Post a Comment