i know, i should be fired from blogging, but it is better late than never. Callie is here! She was born May 29 at 7:21 am. My induction was scheduled that morning at 7:30, but my children like to do things on their own time. I made it to the hospital in time, which was my biggest fear. She topped the scales at 5 ib and 15oz and was 19 inches long. Life with 2 children has been pretty wonderful so far. We keep waiting for Callie to start crying and just not stop, but she hasnt! We went for her 2 week appointment Thursday and she is now 6lb 13 oz and all was good. Taylor is doing great with the adjustment, but David has been home most of the time since she was born. Monday he starts back, so we will see how she makes it then (or how I make it)! Thanks for all your emails and calls and visits...we love them all! here are some pictures of our first couple of weeks...
Thanks for the update. I'm so glad to hear that Callie is behaving herself! Now it's not just other people's kids who have a smooth transition. :)
Tell Taylor that Uncle RiRi and I want to take her to play at the park sometime next week while I'm home! Can't wait to meet Miss Callie. Talk to you soon!
She is absolutely beautiful. I promise I will get over there eventually. You are not fired from blogging, you have an excuse for the next 6 months! You looked great at VBS by the way. See you soon!
Congrats! I talked to David on Sunday and he said Callie is still doing great...no major crying! I'm so happy for you guys. I'll call and bring dinner over in a week or so...
5 comments:
Thanks for the update. I'm so glad to hear that Callie is behaving herself! Now it's not just other people's kids who have a smooth transition. :)
Tell Taylor that Uncle RiRi and I want to take her to play at the park sometime next week while I'm home! Can't wait to meet Miss Callie. Talk to you soon!
She is absolutely beautiful. I promise I will get over there eventually. You are not fired from blogging, you have an excuse for the next 6 months! You looked great at VBS by the way. See you soon!
Congrats! I talked to David on Sunday and he said Callie is still doing great...no major crying! I'm so happy for you guys. I'll call and bring dinner over in a week or so...
You have two sweet little girls :) I'm glad you're doing so well. Can't wait to see you both!
What sweet pictures. Your girl are beautiful.
Post a Comment