Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tay Tay's Day

Last Friday Taylor had a special day with mommy and daddy before baby Callie arrives. David had the day off, so we tried to think of all the wonderful things that thrill this girl. We started off with going out to breakfast to eat pancakes. Then we went to the park, which she thinks is awesome. Then we went to Pump it Up, which is an inflatable play area. It has great slides, but she prefers standing in one spot jumping up and down. She did manage to go down the slide a couple of times with daddy, but jumping up and down in the same spot is her favorite. We then called for a lunch and nap break to help a very tired little girl. After she was ready to go again, we went down to the creek around our house. It is a short walk away and a lifetime of fun for her! She would go there every day and stay there all day if she could. She threw rocks in the water, pretended to go fishing, and went walking in the water. She even saw fish and crawdads which immediatley made her jump in David's arms. It was such a fun and exhausting day and the three of us had the best time being just the three of us! I promise I was there for all of it, I am just hating any pictures of my swollen face these days! Callie is making her arrival this Thursday if she does not decide to come sooner, so we will post updates when we have them!







1 comment:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

I was a "creek" girl myself... looks like you guys had too much fun! We can't wait to see baby Whitfield...let me know if I can help/do anything....