I think that is what I kept saying all weekend long. Is it really possible??? My baby, 5??? David and I decided quite a while ago that we were going to do something really special for Taylor's 5th birthday. We found cheap flights with Southwest and David had free hotel points, so we decided we took her to Chicago to go get an American Girl doll. She was beyond extatic. We told to her about it several months ago, and she has talked about it constantly since then. She didn't care that she would not get a party, she was getting to ride on a plane (she has been on them before, but none that she remembers) and go get an American Girl doll! The weekend finally arrived and it did not disappoint!

Group shot in the store. She asked me if she could stay as long as she wanted in the store and I told her we could stay until she had seen everything that she wanted to see. We were there for 41/2 hours! The store was HUGE and we had reservations to eat lunch there as well. It was really cute, they had special chairs for the dolls and they got their own cup and plate!

Here she is with all her loot. Family members gave her money for her birthday present and she bought several outfits for Casey with it.
On Saturday, we went to Shed aquarium and spent the day there. The entire aquarium was great, but this face painting was amazing!! The lady spent maybe 2 minutes on it, and it was unbelievable. she was soooo talented. David and I just stood there in awe!

This was on her actual birthday, I had to take her to do something special. She got her first pedicure and thought it was pretty great...




1 comment:
So cute and what fun! Taylor is a blessed little girl!
Post a Comment