Our case was deemed, "not clearly approvable" by the US Embassy, along with 60+ other families. Investigators from the USCIS will look at each of these cases over the next 2 weeks and make a determination on them. We know God has this story in the palm of His hand, we just don't know how it will play out.
Please keep our family in your prayers as we start a new chapter...one that is joyous and painful at the same time. Pray that the investigators find favor with our case and we can come back home quickly. Pray for safety and health for all of us, far and near. Pray that the girls handle this transition okay, that they know how much they are loved, and that I can survive the time without them. Pray for the time that Jude and I will have together, that it may be full of love and bonding.
I will do my best to update this blog with my life in Ethiopia....

1 comment:
Praying that you and Jude get home quickly!
Post a Comment