Monday, July 18, 2011
oh my!!!!
We are going to court SOON!!! I am so grateful for todays news, and I am so grateful for all of you who have been praying us through this delay. There has been nothing easy about these past 2 months, but God has shown Himself in mightily ways this past week. Miracles!!! As soon as I can put Jude's cute face on this blog, I will! Please pray for some of my friends who have not had the same week I have had, it is heartbreaking what some people are dealing with now. Please also pray for us as we travel across the world to meet our son. I am so excited to hold him in my arms and tell him how loved he is!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't wait to hear how it goes! Praying!!!
So happy for you and your family! So glad to hear you have a court date! What wonderful news!!!
Post a Comment