Tuesday, May 17, 2011

update....

We received some discouraging news from our agency this past weekend. Our court date has been postponed indefinitely, so we are most likely not leaving Sunday like scheduled. Please pray for a quick resolution to this situation and peace for all of us mommas and daddys wanting more than anything to have our children in our arms. This does not only affect us, but so many others in our situation.
Through this entire adoption process, I have found such peace in a song by 33Miles that helps me redirect my thoughts to the One who really is in charge here. We had some really dark days this weekend, but He is in control, and that is so comforting.






1 comment:

Mandy said...

I have thought so much about you guys these last few days. I am praying for you and your little boy! I hope you travel soon!
Mandy