how exciting!! We're from CCI too, and I've been following your blog since we saw our baby boys the same day you saw yours. We are anxiously awaiting news of our court date too. It's so encouraging that you got yours already, and that it is so soon!! If our dates aren't that close, but our boys are together in the transition house, I may ask you to take some photos for me on your trip, and maybe bring our boys some things? Would you be willing to email me about that if possible? nollmtw@gmail.com
3 comments:
That is beyond great and all so wonderful! I know ya'll are ecstatic and seriously counting down! We will be praying over your visit next month!
how exciting!! We're from CCI too, and I've been following your blog since we saw our baby boys the same day you saw yours. We are anxiously awaiting news of our court date too. It's so encouraging that you got yours already, and that it is so soon!!
If our dates aren't that close, but our boys are together in the transition house, I may ask you to take some photos for me on your trip, and maybe bring our boys some things? Would you be willing to email me about that if possible?
nollmtw@gmail.com
Thanks!! And so excited for you!
We're another CCI family too! Our court date is May 20th.
I can't wait to meet you guys!!!
Jill Ross
Post a Comment