Monday, March 7, 2011

pray, pray pray...

I am asking for everyone to pray for the Ethiopian adoption process. There were some new developments last Friday (the day after we saw our baby's face) that could significantly change our adoption as well as so many others. Here is the link you can look at...

http://www.voanews. com/english/ news/africa/ -Ethiopia- to-Cut-Foreign- Adoptions- by-Up-to- 90-Percent- 117411843. html

If this actually happens, instead of getting a court date in May, it could be a year from now before we get a court date. These babies and children do not need to stay in the orphanages an extra year for a paperwork delay. We are praying fervently that God will have His hand in all of this and we will feel His peace. Join me in praying.....

1 comment:

The Sandersons said...

Praying, praying, praying!!!!! I am oddly at peace about this, I think I can feel the prayers being lifted up for all of us waiting. I am eagerly awaiting God's response. I know He can do MIGHTY things!!!