I don't think I have ever put a post on here that did not focus on one of my little ones, but here it goes....
This past weekend, I had the distinct pleasure of running the half marathon with a friend, for a friend. I did not actually know if I would stick it out through that boring training (which is why I only signed up 2 weeks ago, although I had been training since january), but I did! one of my longtime friends, Amy, has a precious daughter, Madelyn, who is Taylor's buddy. At the end of October, she was diagnosed with leukemia, and has been fighting the battle every second of every day since then. She is such a brave little girl, and I was honored to wear her all the way through that long run. I ran with my friend, Elizabeth, who also loves Amy and Madelyn as much as me. It was a great day running with a friend, for a friend.

sweet friends, taylor and madelyn!



No comments:
Post a Comment