Wednesday, March 12, 2008

potty training and a snow day!!!

Well, it's been potty training central here at the Whitfield's the past week and a half and we have had some time stuck in the house! Both of us are going a little crazy at this point, but it has been a huge success and I am truly grateful! Taylor has been a champ, not having an accident since the first 24 hours!! Getting out in public is another story...she is constantly telling me she needs to go to the bathroom, which makes it pointless for me to leave the house. I can't complain though, she has been better than I ever imagined! Since we have been home so much, I thought I would post some of the pictures of our exciting times and outfits.
...And then God gave us a gift of snow this weekend!! It was wonderful to play outside Saturday morning, Taylor was out for about 3 hours and did not want to be anywhere else in life. She absolutely loved the snow and just walking around in it. She even had her first sledding adventures and had a blast. The snow could not have come at a better time, we needed a break!!









4 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats! I'm so glad the potty training has been a success! Looks like you guys had fun on the snow day!
Mandy :)

Angela said...

LOVE it! She sure does look mischievous (?) in those pictures, and I can't imagine where she might get such a sassy attitude... :)

Once she starts to poop in the potty, you have to give her junior mints. That's what David got when we were little. I might have gotten them too, but I just remember he liked them.

(I hope he appreciates me sharing that info online.)

Tara Petty said...

I'm so proud of her! What a big girl using the potty! I'm so glad she got to play in the snow too. Hope you get to get out more too. I know what you mean about public. I hate putting Ty on public potties! We are still working on it. I'm gonna have to go hard core like you in the next month or so. Congrats!

Holly said...

Congrats on the potty training. Those pictures are all adorable too. Hope you are able to make it out again soon!