Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas

I know Christmas is a distant memory for most, but I thought it was about time that I post some pictures from it. We had a great time spending time with family and friends during the season.


This is Taylor and David on Christmas eve. We read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" every year, and this was



This is what Santa brought Taylor. She calls it her, "Pump it Up." She still thinks it is about the greatest thing ever.


Bubby and Patti gave Taylor this art activity desk and she loves drawing and playing with stickers at it.



This kitchen is what Imah and Johndaddy gave Taylor and she has loved it since the moment she saw it. She cooks some fabulous meals from there! Taylor and her Aunt Jessi spent plenty of time playing with it all in Christmas day. Overall, it was a great holiday even though I have forgotten most of it...sorry!

No comments: