Friday, October 12, 2007

It's Finally Fall!

We have been anxiously awaiting fall this year because of the hot summer we had. I feel like it is finally arriving and I could not be more thrilled with it! The past week we have been doing "fall" things. Last weekend, we went to Gentry Farm with our life group. As this picture shows, the day did not start out well for Taylor, but it got better the longer we were there. Her favorite parts were the hayride and "cooking" in the barn. I also posted a picture of all her friends that were there. Overall, it was a great way to get into the fall spirit (even though it was 90 degrees!!).














Then, this week, Taylor and her friend Campbell went to get pumpkins for their houses. they were thrilled with picking out the perfect pumpkin, but not when the camera was around. This is the best picture I could get...Campbell interested in Taylors new favorite accessory...her halloween necklace. Hope you are enjoying your fall season like we have been!


3 comments:

Angela said...

I'm quite impressed with the blogging! Thanks again for keeping us updated. Since I have nothing else to do, I will be checking often. Tell Tay Tay that Aunt and Uncle Ta are excited to see her soon!

chris anne said...

i hate that we didn't get any good pictures, but that one is cute and really shows how they are anyway. the blog is looking good. keep it up!

Holly said...

Who's the hottie on the right hand side of the wagon in that picture at Gentry's Farm? You know...the one with the big cheeks? By the way, the blog is great so far! So glad you're doing one!!!